* It's a good practice to put the main target on top, since it's the
first one that is called when calling just "make". That's why
"resources", "binaries" and "gettext" were moved up in their
* Added a "clean" target for each subdirectories so that they are a bit
* Using "&&" instead of ";" when changing directory because if a
directory name is changed, we get into an infinite loop.
- complete rewrite in vala
- it now directly depends on libalpm so it is easier to maintain
- it is faster and uses less memory
- alpm bindings for vala, other people could be interested
- a DBus daemon which can perform every tasks which need root access using polkit to check authorization, it can be used by any other program.
- pamac-manager and pamac-updater as you know before but with some new design, try them !
- the progress dialog now includes a terminal, it permits to launch yaourt which is used now to build packages from AUR.
- reinstall a package
- install optional dependencies of a package
- mark a package as explicitly installed