<!-- Why is this change required? What problem does it solve? -->
<!-- If it fixes an open issue, please link to the issue here. -->
<!-- Describe your changes in detail -->
<!-- Please describe in detail how you tested your changes. -->
### What testing has been done on this change?
- [ ] [Reported an issue](http://cordova.apache.org/contribute/issues.html) in the JIRA database
- [ ] Commit message follows the format: "CB-3232: (android) Fix bug with resolving file paths", where CB-xxxx is the JIRA ID & "android" is the platform affected.
- [ ] Added automated test coverage as appropriate for this change.
- [ ] I've run the tests to see all new and existing tests pass
- [ ] I added automated test coverage as appropriate for this change
- [ ] Commit is prefixed with `(platform)` if this change only applies to one platform (e.g. `(android)`)
- [ ] If this Pull Request resolves an issue, I linked to the issue in the text above (and used the correct [keyword to close issues using keywords](https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-using-keywords/))
[Apache Cordova](https://cordova.apache.org) is a project of The Apache Software Foundation (ASF).
:warning: Report issues on the [Apache Cordova issue tracker](https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CB%20AND%20status%20in%20%28Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%29%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Android%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20summary%20ASC%2C%20updatedDate%20DESC)